Thursday, March 22, 2012

DAVIDO'S............ #YOUNAMEIT!!!


This guy just left me speechless, I mean he needs to be taught how to respect women. What is making him thick anyways, when did he even get into limelight? He has given me the ultimate reason to not compare him with "my man" Wizkid. GEEZ he threw a chic on the floor, let's not even talk about those girls now cos everything about this concert seemed so wrong to me. And they say he is just 19 #TSK, Tuface was pretty much a Casanova, but never disrespectful to them. DAVIDO!!! you've just bitten too much.

1 comment:

  1. He's so very unprofessional in this footage.I was as surprised as you watching the video and I also wrote a pieceon this too. Nice one hawt stawf.
    By the way, i just realised I havn't actually joined your site like i thought. For some reasons, I'm having difficulty joining but i'll keep trying

    ReplyDelete