Friday, March 9, 2012

DON JAZZY AND D'BANJ DIVORCED?


Rumors reaching me is that the mo'hits moguls don jazzy and d'banj has finally parted ways. This is a rumor cos it has not been certified by either of the divorcees. The dilemma here is that vanguard newspaper which is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria has confirmed this, but yet it is not good enough until one of the two parties speak up. I have been trailing the two on twitter to see anything, but hey they are nowhere to be found. Let's just keep our fingers crossed.

#THINKINGaLOUD...... This would be a start of something brilliant if they do separate, recently, I haven't been feeling D'banj's empty swags pride his mere sight alone disgusts me after his interview about subsidy and Nigeria. It just seems that he's been too overwhelmed by the recent stuffs going on, that he let his pride override his thoughts and words and acts. Call me a hater, but that is just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment